Tuesday, February 15, 2005

What I would like to see from the MSM

I asked 2 conservatives & 1 liberal for their ideas for topics not covered by the MSM, but only received 2 ungood suggestions. So on my own, my 2 ideas both cover detainees.

I would like to see the MSM compile the stories of all detainees released from both Gitmo & Abu Ghraib.

I've read that 7 detainees released to Afghanistan took up arms against us again - any others? Actually a bit surprised that the right wing has not made a bigger deal out of the 7 foot soldiers returning to battle. Would like to see a full data base created & maintained. Have not seen that from anyone - looking through antiwar.com now - cannot fine what I wanted. Will search a bit more in depth this weekend.


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?