Sunday, March 11, 2018
Quasi-retirement things to see updated list
Sunday, March 11th, 2018
Still have not seen:
- Observation Deck at City Hall
- Mission Tiki drive in
- Orange Empire Railway Museum - frankly pretty low on the list
- Mount Baldy
- El Matador Beach - work names conference rooms after beaches. Had never heard of many of the beaches before the conference rooms.
- Nethercutt car museum - will wait for car buff brother to come to town
- Hiking to Hollywood sign
- Banning House
- Angel's Gate Lighthouse (have to go on boat from some group. Not easy to find)
- Fort MacArthur Museum
- The last bookstore - sis-in-law posted a video about 6 most beautiful bookstores & this was on th list
- Romulo Pico Adobe - near ex-work. better than i expected. first or second 2 story building in California. Only open on Sunday-Monday, so not real easy to find an open time.
- Point Fermin Lighthouse - pretty cool. Only lighthouse in LA area that's fairly easy to climb to top.